Radiology Help | Nuclear Medicine Technologist Schools | Ultrasound Technologist Schools | Radiology Technologist Schools

What must a dental assistant have in order to take dental x-rays?

A) a dentist’s supervision
B) Certification in radiology
C) An autoclave
D) a three year degree

Posted on January 31, 2011 at 8:48 pm by radiology · Permalink
In: Radiology Certification · Tagged with: , , , , ,

3 Responses

Subscribe to comments via RSS

  1. Written by Heather N
    on January 31, 2011 at 9:14 pm

    Technically it’s A & B. Depends on your state’s laws.

  2. Written by
    on January 31, 2011 at 9:38 pm

    do a search in your state because it depends on them.

    For all of them, a dentist needs to be in the office at the time you take the x-ray.

    Some states say that you need to be a registered dental assistant and some will say you need to take a test.

    You don’t need an autoclave or a 3 yr degree.

    keep smiling,

    Dr. Marvin

  3. Written by heather k
    on January 31, 2011 at 9:54 pm

    A + B depending on the state you live in